World Fitasc 2023

Home Forums General Discussion World Fitasc 2023

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Gary Tackman
    Participant

I see Pete Melloy at Worlds. Wish you all the best Pete. We have not yet crossed paths but hope to meet some day. It’s fun to see someone local competing on such a large stage.

http://rl.fitasc.com/liveresults/live/SWFP710463-118/1/Open

Pete Melloy
    Participant

Thank you for the support Gary. It was an amazing event with some really big targets. Biggest birds I have ever shot. Terrain was in a rock quarry with huge elevations changes. Lots of speed and lots of distance. Had a great time! Was scouting out the European flavor for next years event in our own state at Game Unlimited. The World Championship next year will be a great opportunity for all of our local shooters to compete with some of the best in the World! Fitasc main event is all random squadding. I was fortunate to shoot with the 2021 World champion and runner up this year, Frenchmen Gael Poinsot. Pretty Cool. See everybody at J&H for wisconsin state soon!

Gary Tackman
    Participant

I saw a couple pics of the terrain on sgw. Wow, almost lunar like with vegetation. If you have any pictures, would be interested in seeing them.

Can you share the dates of next year’s event at GU? Not likely I would shoot it but may be interested in helping out if timing allows.

Diane Redmann
    Participant

Congratulations Pete: I just saw the results of the World FITASC, and tying for 34 out of well over a thousand shooters is outstanding!!!! So proud of you. I can’t imagine the experience you had over there in Hungary. You were in my ancestor’s country. So cool. Congratulations.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.