Wis Ironman Squad Sheets

Home Forums General Discussion Wis Ironman Squad Sheets

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Diane Redmann
    Participant

I have attached the squad sheets like I used to do as I find it difficult to see the ‘real’ openings on ScoreChaser. I have the names caught up but not the numbers. For those waiting to register for the Ironman, this should show you what is available as of 1/13.
    If anyone has any questions, or have difficulty registering on ScoreChaser, please drop me an e-mail or give me a call and I will be happy to help you.
    Thank you to the 221 already signed in!
    Diane jhclub@tds.net 715-758-8134

Diane Redmann
    Participant

Updated squad sheets 1/14/22
    MRC has just a few singles here and there and the last squad at 11:28 open. The rest is full
    Wausau has quite a few squads open.
    We are now at 228 shooters signed in.
    Again, if anyone has any questions, please contact me, Diane at: jhclub@tds.net or 715-758-8134

Diane Redmann
    Participant

Updated squad sheets Sunday January 23.
    We have 251 shooters signed in for the Ironman already. There are still quite a few spots open…almost all of them are with a Wausau start.
    If anyone has any questions, please contact Diane at J&H jhclub@tds.net 715-758-8134

• This reply was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by Diane Redmann.
    Diane Redmann
    Participant

We are up to 261 shooters registered for the Ironman! If you haven’t signed up yet there are 6 spots open as a few singles and one squad has room for 3 at MRC and quite a few spots open with a Wausau start (14 squads and 10 single/doubles). If you have trouble with ScoreChaser, please drop me an e-mail or a phone call and I will be happy to help get you registered.
    jhclub@tds.net 715-758-8134

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.