Wis Ironman results

Home Forums General Discussion Wis Ironman results

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Diane Redmann
    Participant

Thank you to everyone who shot the Wis. Ironman this weekend. Sat. was a bit rainy, and foggy, and cold and today was a cold start, but all in all I think it was a great weekend. It was wonderful to see everyone, even though I didn’t remember many of your names! I never was good at that like my dad was, sorry. It was fun registering at MRC again. It’s been a few years. Thank you for putting up with my slowness.
    Amanda and I are preparing pdf files of each club’s high to low, lewis and class and will be posting tonight. Please look them over and let me know if you see any errors. I will be able to double check scoresheets for all 4 courses on Tuesday when I get back to work. Again, please contact me ASAP with questions so that we can verify and/or fix right away. We will put out a punch report in a few days to give you all a chance to verify your results. We will post lewis and class payouts in a week. I am hoping Amanda will combine all 4 courses tonight before falling asleep, but if not tonight it will be tomorrow. Please be patient.
    WinScore had a few minor glitches this weekend and a few brought those to our attention today, thank you. Easier to fix now than after we finalize everything.
    Keep watching….we are working on reports now. Diane

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.