WI North Zone

Home Forums General Discussion WI North Zone

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Luke Villwock
    Participant

Just a reminder, Wisconsin north zone coming up in two weeks. Signup will be at the club and not on winscore or scorechaser.

Much like the south zone shoot there will be on the sign up sheet at the club a designation and contact information if you will, or are unavailable to attend to represent your zone at the state shoot for the north zone / south zone shoot “champion of champions shoot” on Friday night. Looking for 100% participation!

It’s game time we need to see representation for all classes and concurrents to represent the NZ!

Look forward to seeing you all out for the NZ shoot!

Any questions feel free to contact me with information provided on the page.

Tim Nelson
    Participant

Can we shoot the NZ shoot either day that weekend?? I got another shoot on Saturday, but would love to shoot this one Sunday

Luke Villwock
    Participant

Sorry Tim I tried to reply via email last week erroneously and realized it didn’t go through.
    Yes, north zone can be shot either day

Luke Villwock
    Participant

Just for clarification, 50 fitasc 50 5 stand 100 main and can be shot either day.

Emory (Red) Steinke
    Participant

I forgot to ask Saturday. Which site will the scores be posted on? It would be nice if all clubs put them in one place instead of hiding them.

Luke Villwock
    Participant

Red, the results should be posted on the results portion of this forum this week. When completed we will review and post a zone shootoff winner for class and concurrents for the shootoff.

Luke Villwock
    Participant

I have preliminary results based upon the results posted. North zone champions of champions will be posted tomorrow with the potential backup as well.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.