North Zone

Home Forums Results North Zone

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Pete Melloy
    Participant

Thank you for the Participation in this years North Zone Championship!

We are posting some preliminary results. Lewis and Class results to be posted this week.

Some great shooting across all classes vying for a position to represent the North in another North Vs. South battle at this years state. Based on what I witnessed this weekend the South is in big trouble as USUAL.

I have a ton of confidence in our Northern brothers and sisters. I am sure the voice of the South…..Gerbensky ya I am talking to you! Wants to lose another Benjamin. Although I will not be there I will send my youngest (Jackson) to collect if you have the back bone to support your southern brethren Pat. 🙂

Great shooting Robert Nemitz with a stout 96. Chad Ruiz from MN was next in line at 93. Steve Green a HOF monster is looking prepared and ready to win a state championship in 4 different decades….Unheard of. Good luck to everyone at state.

5-Stand was dominated by North Dakota and Minnesota.
    North Dakota’s Scotty Mac McLeod posted a monster 48 followed by Minnesotans….. Hans Erikson’s silky smooth 46 and Paul Robey’s live 45.

North Zone Trophies will be presented friday night at State.

Fitasc results will be posted shortly as well as North Zone Champions for each class and category.

-Pete and the crew at the GU

Pete Melloy
    Participant

Updated results with Lewis, Class and Fitasc.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.