2024 State FITASC Championship

Home Forums General Discussion 2024 State FITASC Championship

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Amanda Redmann
    Participant

Just wanted to let everyone know that the State FITASC has been up for registration on Score Chaser. Event is July 6 – 7, 2024. Please spread the word!!
    We will also have 5-stand, and 2 Super Sporting events.

https://app.scorechaser.com/tournament-GJEHNR0Z0LENV3

Diane Redmann
    Participant

J&H plans to have a hospitality with light snacks Saturday early evening at the state FITASC.
    Also, we plan to have a different Super Sporting course set-up each day. 2 different presentations should be fun for all who like super sporting targets.

Also, I understand that not a lot of shooters frequent this forum anymore, so would you please be so kind as to share this information to all FITASC shooters and Super Sporting shooters as well.

Thank you and we hope you enjoy your entire shooting season. Diane, J&H

Walnuts
    Participant

Hi Diane,

Is the Super Sporting courses going to be true Super Sporting? Meaning a single A, B, & C then the report and true pairs.

Most prefer for it to be true Super Sporting.

Thank you

Paul Turner

P.S. Thank you for continuing to post updates on this forum. The more clubs that post the more it will start to get used again.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by Walnuts.
    Diane Redmann
    Participant

Our plan was to run each day different. One day with singles and the other day report pairs and true pairs, but if shooters let us know they only want it one way then we will run it the format the way shooters like it. We used to run 10 stations with 10 targets each, but whatever shooters like. I will let Steve know that there is an interest.
    Thank you for asking.
    Diane

Walnuts
    Participant

Hi Diane,

Most will want to do the traditional Super Sporting both days where you have the singles A, B, & C then the reports or true pairs.

Most do not like doing 5 pairs (10 targets) either report and/or true since that is regular sporting clays just with more targets per station than normal.

Just my opinion and based on talking with fellow shooters.

Thank you

Paul Turner

Gene Jack
    Participant

Agree. 10 stations alternating with 3 singles 3 pairs total 9 targets next station 3 singles 4 pairs total 11 targets and continuing that through 10 stations total 100 targets. That is true super sporting clays and a nice alternative to regular sporting clays.

Gary Tackman
    Participant

I agree with these gentlemen. If I sign up for super sporting, I expect to see singles. It’s sort of like a bridge between sporting and fitasc and since this is the state fitasc event, makes perfect sense to have SS as a side.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.