2023 Wis. State Shoot

Home Forums General Discussion 2023 Wis. State Shoot

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Diane Redmann
    Participant

J&H is honored to host the 2023 Wis. State Championship the 1st week of August 2023. We will be starting on Wed. with Pump, Side by Side, and I believe we will be offering a True pair course. Details will be coming with the full schedule.
    We have purchased our first prize for the state shoot. It is a Beretta A400 Upland Semi-Auto with real wood. It’s very nice looking and lightweight too. This will be a door prize drawing for everyone who shoots the main event. One lucky winner! Our Raffle this year did pretty good, and we are on the lookout for some nice prizes as give-a-ways.
    Let’s get a little chatter going…..The past 3 years have been hors-d’oeuvres on Saturday evening. We would like to get a consensus of you, the shooters, if you would like to keep doing that or if you prefer to have a full meal again. I will need to contact a caterer soon and would like to get some insight from you now. I would LOVE to hire Kelsy Coyour! That was the best spread I have ever seen.
    So…let’s get some chatter going out there. I miss seeing the friendly comments that used to be on the old forum.
    The Ironman and our Bay Classic will make for good warm-ups before State. I’m hoping Steve is able to take advantage of areas cleared by that tornado back in June. The logger has cleared quite a bit of new terrain. I am not a course setter so I’m not even sure it is usable land. We will see. Take care. Diane J&H

Walnuts
    Participant

Hi Diane,

I think hiring Kelsie is a great idea. Looking forward to it and glad it is back to the first weekend in August.

Thank you for the update,

Paul Turner

Gary Tackman
    Participant

Just to be real clear, this is August 2-6, 2023 correct?

(the first full week of August would be the next week)

Diane Redmann
    Participant

Yes, August 2 – 6 (Wednesday – Sunday)
    Warm up your FITASC skills! We will be having a 100 target 4 parcour FITASC on Thursday, Friday & Saturday.

FITASC2020
    Participant

Get out…………!!!!!!!!

• This reply was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by FITASC2020.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.