2021 Wern Valley 200 Registration June 11-13 2021

Home Forums General Discussion 2021 Wern Valley 200 Registration June 11-13 2021

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Wern Valley
    Participant

Here you go folks! Please Feel free to register for the shoot and contact us with any questions. There will be added money for most events, the amounts will be posted as soon as they are finalized. Follow the link to registration. https://app.scorechaser.com/tournament-0NLTQAIHJKD0Y2

Paul Baumler
    Participant

I have an issue with my squadding for FITASC. Since scorechaser isn’t doing the squadding who should we contact?

Wern Valley
    Participant

Hi Paul,
    Please give us a call at 262-968-2400 anytime you have any questions. I just checked your your current status in score chaser and you are squadded for a 3:30 FITASC start time on Saturday. Not sure as to why you think score chaser isn’t doing the squadding, please clarify and we will be happy to explain/fix any issues you’re having.

Wern Valley
    Participant

Paul I believe I have a better understanding of your question. You can probably see you are squadded with a bunch of other people, (it will be 18 when full). This is your entire flight 3pegs 6shooters per peg = 18 shooters. I can see your squadding requests and you will shoot the same pegs with your squad but that breakdown will happen day of. There isn’t a secondary squadding feature build into the system only one to break down flights, so I cant break it down any further than the specific flight a shooter is in on the score chaser system. Further breaking down of squads from flight will be done the day of based off of shooter request which I can see. Hope this helps, keep asking questions! and we will all keep learning.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.