2003 Club Car DS – Excellent Condition

Home Forums Classified (Buy/Sell/Trade) 2003 Club Car DS – Excellent Condition

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Aaron Flammang
    Participant

For sale is my personal golf cart. This is a very unique cart as I am only the 2nd owner. It was purchased new in 2003 by a then recently retired gentleman who used it for it’s very purpose (a personal golf cart) for more than 10 years. He was a retired mechanic so he took impeccable care of it and it’s never missed a service. My goal was to turn it into the worlds coolest sporting clays cart! I succeeded… The old white(ish) paint went and is now showing in “Hot Rod Red.” A Jakes 6″ lift kit was installed with all new bushings. It has a Jakes brush guard installed. A GTW lighting kit, that actually works (no turn signals). Front GTW upholstery and rear seat kit. No tears or blemishes. The seat kit doubles as a hauling platform. New wheel bearings were installed at the time of lift and tire/wheel upgrade. Speaking of wheels… These are 14 inch aluminum alloy GTW wheels with an aggressive “Duro” tire combo with an OD of 23″. You’ll notice the insets were painted at the time of the body to set things off. It has a Mad Jacks tinted windshield and a 5 panel mirror kit. I also installed an inside front basket. In the past couple of years I have put new brakes on it, new shocks and updated the steering rack. There is simply nothing that has not be gone through. It has the original Kawasaki FE 290 gas motor. I’ve recently done the valve adjustment that everyone forgets to do every so often on these things. After doing that simple procedure I did a compression check and it pegs the factory spec right at 180psi. Kawasaki says that anything above 150 is good, but this thing is as strong as the day it left the factory. I’ve also replaced both the drive and driven clutches as well as belts, so you won’t have to worry about that. I put a “high torque” clutch on the back so it improves hill climb ability. It also has a brand new 12 volt battery. I have adjusted the speed to be at ~22 mph with a couple passengers. That is plenty fast and I can either give you a little more or take some out if you’d prefer. You’ll notice the long gun scabbards. I’m including those in the sale in case you would like to use for the same purpose as me. If not, I’ll remove them and take $500 off. I am pretty firm on price at this time so keep that in mind when reaching out. Call or text Aaron at 262-347-1806 or e-mail me at aflammang@yahoo.com

Aaron Flammang
    Participant

No longer for sale. Thanks for looking

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.